Dr. Aaron Hartman
Dr. Christian Jenski
Our Integrative Model
We practice a model of medicine that incorporates the standards of care in conventional medicine with the best diagnostic and clinical tools, technologies, research and resources from other field of scientific inquiry and then combines these with a systems biology approach (also known as root cause analysis or Functional Medicine).
This Functional Medicine model helps us identify the critical imbalances that are at the root of an illness and then to address them one by one. This is patient-centered and individualized (not disease-centered and protocol driven) model of medicine similar to what is going on right now at the Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Functional Medicine.
This new paradigm is the future of medicine, available today.
Need some help clarifying what we mean by “Integrative Medicine” or “Functional Medicine”? Start with this page:
Nutrition & Supplements
of the Month
Astragalus is an immune modulating herb that has been showed to help your system adapt to stress as well as protect your DNA. Recent research has shown it protects the DNA ends from shortening, which has
been shown to enhance longevity in study animals.
All recommendations are offered at a 25% discount
Using our integrative model, treatments typically include:
- Medicinal Dietary Plans
- Neutriceutical Treatment Plans
- Herbal & Phytonutrients Treatments
- Genetic Evaluations
- Epigenetic Treatment Protocols
- Systems biology evaluation (also known as the Functional Medicine Matrix)
- Detoxification Protocols
- Digestive System Evaluations & Microbiome Treatments
- Body Impedance Analysis
- Personalized Medicine using Functional Medicine Matrix and Time Line methodology
- Advanced Treatment Modalities like IV Glutathione, PEMF, tVNS
Richmond Integrative & Functional Medicine