Cardiometabolic Food Plan
Metabolic Food Plan
Why the Metabolic Food Plan?
The Metabolic Food Plan (aka Cardiometabolic Diet) is designed for the following individuals:
- Those with risk factors for cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Those with risk factors for dysfunctional metabolic conditions such as metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes (T2D), or elevated cholesterol/triglycerides.
- Those with CVD (e.g., high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and elevated blood fats)
- Those with metabolic syndrome (e.g., high blood sugar, increased belly fat, low testosterone, PCOS)
- Those with Type II Diabetes or Pre-Diabetes.
Fortunately, diet and lifestyle interventions are effective in preventing and treating all of these conditions. This Metabolic Food Plan Comprehensive Guide explains what makes this food plan unique for the individual. It also provides answers to common questions people may have as they start to follow the plan.
Some people may question why the same food plan is suggested to treat both cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. While they may seem to be different types of conditions, cardiovascular and metabolic dysfunctions share similar causes, including inflammation, insulin resistance, and stress. This food plan is also called “cardiometabolic” because it addresses both disease states. It allows people to use food medicinally to treat the common underlying causes.
Download the Cardiometabolic Food Plan
Subscribe To Our Newsletter to Download the Cardiometabolic Food Plan Comprehensive Guide + Weekly Planner and Recipes
Join our mailing list to receive updated information on our latest research and also to unlock the download links. You will have access to PDFs that you can print or view online. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at anytime.